Sunday, May 31, 2009

Something old... Something NEW!



I purchased this shelving last year, but couldn't get it together and hung up. I am cordless drill challenged. Fortunately, I was able to borrow my friend's husband this week to put them up! It was a lot of work for him-- but I am sooo gratefull (this is going to require a batch of cookies and whatever else I can think of).
I pulled out some jars that I had been saving, as well as a few jars that I got for my b-day (Thanks Joette!) I separated my ribbon in colors-- lots of work-- but it will pay off when I have to go looking for a specific ribbon color!! **It already paid off when I was looking for ribbon to decorate some containers! WOOHOOOOO

1 comment:

  1. If I had a cardboard sign and were standing on the side of the road, it would read, "Will hang shelves for cookies." That's a great trade!

    Love your new organized space.

    ReplyDelete