Saturday, October 27, 2012

Christmas is coming sooner than you think!

Stampin' Up's new holiday mini is full of amazing stuff!  I've been super inspired by the new set that I ordered:  Ornament Keepsakes and the framelits - Holiday Ornaments.   I love the versatility of this for both 2 dimensional projects as well as some very cool 3 dimensional projects!
This year, my mini (2.5 ft tall tree) is going to to have all paper crafts using this amazing bundle!
Check out the first batch, or many!



Call or email me if you want to place an order for some beautiful products!   If you hostess a party, I'll even gift you some free Glimmer Paper, and hostesses for all parties over $300.00 get a free pack of 12x12 paper - Hostess chooses color!!!!  

And if you need more proof of how you can use this ALL through the holiday seasons that end this year, check out this pumpkin card: 


Preview for this coming Stamp Club (Monday Night) projects:


No comments:

Post a Comment