Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Crafts... What did you make?

Hey Gang!  The season is upon us!  It's time to break out the Christmas music, put up a tree, and get my house all glittery with beautiful ornaments.  Here are a couple of the Christmas Crafts that I am working on this year....   The first is some wooden letters from Hobby Lobby-- painted red and then brushed with ModPodge and red glitter added.  

Next is my simple version of Christmas Subway art.. not sure if I have added enough words-- but I wanted it to be simple-- because I put a lot of greenery on my mantle, and you won't even be able to see half of the words at the bottom!   

And finally, here are some christmas ornaments that I made with my mom this past weekend- using floor polish and glitter.  I added some vinyl letters with my new Silhouette Cameo (Which I adore).




No comments:

Post a Comment