Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tiffany and Co. Cupcakes?? yesssssssss




Ok, so I haven't posted anything in a while. I have worked on a few projects, nothing worth really posting. So-- in the spirit of posting something-- good or just ok, I am posting my yummy cupcakes that I made for the girls tonight.




I saw Bride-zilla a few months back, and the girl was GAGA over Tiffany blue. To be honest, I kinda love the color too. If I ever marry, which is highly doubtful, I want Tiffany and Co. Blue Cupcakes as my wedding cake. I think it would be adorable, easy to serve, ect. In the spirit of this lovely lovely color.. I decided to make the icing for tonights Girls Night In that color!




They are simple, nothing fancy-- but classic. I did a few with a different layering effect, just to play around, but my favorites, are the classic round swirl.




2 comments:

  1. I, too, love Tiffany blue. I only have a few items from Tiffany's but I've saved the boxes. I just can't throw them away. They're too pretty. I tell Bryan the best gifts come in a little blue box!

    The cupcakes look great. Post something you've been making. I'm curious to see what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they were yummy yummy! thanks for a fun night out.

    ReplyDelete