Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SEEEW much fun!

seeeeew... (yes, I will be over-using this pun).... I got a new sewing maching... and then joined a sewing club... and then got booted from the sewing club... well-- the other member moved.. lol... thanks a lot KAAAAAAARI!!! hehehe - HEY, Let's web cam sewing club.. hahahaha

Alas, I digress...


Sewing has never been fun for me. SEEEEW, I decided to combine something I suck at with something I don't suck as much at... heheh-- SCRAPBOOKING. I decided to try to sew with paper tonight, and I believe I just created the cutest scrapbook pages I have ever come up with!! YESSSSSSSSS (said like Napoleon Dynamite).


This is what I came up with:


1 comment:

  1. Those turned out so cute! I haven't unpacked my sewing machine yet... I need a new project.

    ReplyDelete