Tuesday, August 17, 2010

365 days of crafting.... hmmmm

I need a project. No, I need a BIG project.

I have been wondering around aimlessly for a while, trying to find some kind of greatness within. I’ve been doing a lot of soul searching, even going through some “life training” : Pathways. Ask me about it- I will tell you more… but this isn’t about that. This is about me. This is about finding my passions in life and taking them to a new level.

I am passionate about something I deem as nerdy: Art. I am an an Art dork.
I’m setting a goal for myself: In the spirit of Julie & Julia, as well as my new fav blog: Dress a Day, I will be blogging about 365 days of craft projects- ON A BUDGET (interesting little caveat, eh?). They can be BIG, they can be small, but there will be one a day, and I will blog about them, and post on the creation of the project, because sometimes the artistry is found in the technique rather than the end result.

I’m really inspired to finish something I start. This is a big deal for me… so, I hope that you will join me and pass my humble little blog around if you like it, let me know if you hate it!

So, that being said—in the word’s of one of my favorite Beastie Boys’s song: “She's crafty - she's gets around, She's crafty - she's always down”

No comments:

Post a Comment